- Our girls have had a little summer job taking care of our neighbor's garden, watering the lawn, checking the mail, etc. while they have been on vacation. One day we decided to swing by on our way somewhere else, so we were in the car. Kiera and Kasidee jumped out to do their job but Makenna decided to stay in the car. After about a minute Makenna said, "I better go see what they're doing - I know how they handle things!"
- Another time when we were in the car getting ready to run errands, I looked around and said, "Augh - I feel like I'm forgetting something. What did I forget?" And Makenna piped up and said, "It seems like I forgot something too. Oh yes, my dignity!"
- One day I took Kasidee to her friend Libby's house to play. As we were standing my the front door, Kasidee said to me, "I'm not afraid of Libby's cat anymore. I want to overfear my scares."
- As Makenna was saying a prayer before dinner one night she said, "Please help us to be protected and nourishmented."
- Kasidee came up to me one day and very seriously said, "I know Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy are real, but what about the Sandman and the... nose picker guy... what's his name? Oh yeah, the Boogeyman."
- Makenna was practicing the hula hoop, and she said, "Mama, do you want to watch me do the Loopty Loop?"
- Kasidee had a stuffy nose one morning. Pointing to one nostril, she said, "I can't breathe out of this nose [then pointing to the other nostril] or this nose."
Monday, August 12, 2013
Ha!
Okay, either I think my kids are super funny...or I'm just not taking the time to document anything else. Anyway, here's some more funnies. My last 3 posts were "Funnies," "More Funnies," and "Even More Funnies." It was tempting to call this one "Even even more more funnies!" Well, here you have it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment