Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Dresses

A few weeks ago, during Spring Break, we decided to take the girls to Temple Square to get pictures of them in their Easter dresses. We spent about an hour there and got over a hundred pictures (it's so nice being married to a good photographer!) Here are just a few of my fave pics:






The girls' dresses each came with a little dress for their dolls - they were thrilled!



2 comments:

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

How cute!!! Did you make the dresses and the doll dresses? Beautiful pictures, beautiful girls!

Stephens Family said...

"Sweet Pea,"
I wish I could say I made the dresses, but unfortunately sewing machines and I are not friends! :) I found the dresses (they each came with a doll dress) at TJMaxx in February. I wasn't even thinking of Easter dresses way back then but they had a dress in each size I needed so I grabbed them before they were gone!