Friday, April 15, 2011

#14


Today is Quentin's and my (is that how you say it?) 14th anniversary! I can't believe I'm so old, and I can't believe how fast the time has gone! We also met each other 17 years ago on this day - which means I've known Quentin almost exactly HALF of my life!

If you don't like cheese...then you can stop reading here. But I just have to document for future generations that
I
Love
My
Husband!

When we were dating and first married, of course I knew how very much we loved each other, and we looked forward to spending our lives (and eternity!) with each other. But I think I've realized through the years just how very lucky I really am. Quentin is so thoughtful, so genuine, so wise, so hard-working, so sentimental, so involved with our little family. He is just the best husband and daddy! My life is so blessed because of him, and I am so grateful for him. He's my best friend, the one I always want to be around, and he makes my life so happy and comfortable and sweet.

(Okay, the cheese is done.)

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary!

The Stansbury Stephens said...

That's amazing that you've known him half your life! What a fun fact! Hope you are all enjoying this day.

Aim Aug said...

I can always remember your anniversary because it's tax day. Congrats! You two are great!

The BS Bunch said...

Congrats! You guys are awesome!