Kiera and Makenna had the opportunity to be in their school's musical. They were in the Charlie Brown play last year and loved it. We were prepared for the long rehearsals (I figured they each spent about 25 hours in rehearsals over the last 2 1/2 months - and they didn't even have speaking parts!), but they were so stoked to be in it this year. Kiera was Gracie the Gray Mouse (one of the Jungle Animals) and Makenna was Max the Dog (the Grinch's sidekick). They performed for the school and did 2 performances for family. They got a DVD of one of their performances, a T-shirt and a bracelet. How cool is that?! The play was directed by Addie Holman, who also directs at Rodgers Memorial Theater. What an awesome opportunity, and something they'll probably always remember!


1 comment:
So cute and so fun and it's nice to be done!!
I was going through papers today and found my preschool registration. Oops. That's how it's been around here. I've got it all filled out and the check ready. Hopefully I'll make it down there tomorrow to drop it off!!
Thank you!!!!!
Post a Comment