A couple of weeks ago, I had a dental cleaning/exam scheduled. Of all of the people I thought of to babysit Kasidee, I knew they had other things going on. So at the last minute I decided to take Kasidee with me. She sat in a little chair near my feet and quietly looked at books. She was so good - like a little mouse - and the staff was so impressed.
So when I had to go back yesterday to get a cavity filled, I decided not to even think about a babysitter and just take her with me again. As we were getting ready to go, I said, "Kasidee, thanks so much for going with Mommy to the dentist. You're going to help me be brave, huh?" And she smiled, gave me a hug and said, "Yeah, just pretend I'm your mommy."
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
So sweet.
That's so sweet! What a lucky lady you are to have a little "mommy" to take care of you! Helena loves to pretend to be my mommy, too.
Also, you should call me if you ever need a babysitter! We would LOVE to have Kasidee over!
Shows what an amazing mom you are!
Post a Comment