We just found the coolest thing. We just happened to see it on the store shelf this afternoon and were so intrigued we had to buy it and try it. I'm so surprised we've never heard of it before because it's so cool. I know - the suspense is killing you. It's called "Ji Ga Zo." It's a puzzle, one of those sepia-toned ones that is just shades of brown but when you put it together you see an image. Cool enough like that - but what makes it even cooler is that you can take a picture (they recommend a close-up of a face), upload it, and the program will make a "symbol map" for you to follow to put your customized picture together. Then you can do another image - it never has to be the same puzzle twice! It's 300 pieces and the girls, Quentin and I had so much fun putting it together this evening. Check it out. We started with this picture (and cropped it a bit):

And ended up with a cool, customized puzzle! (Squint your eyes a bit to see it better):

How cool is that?!
No comments:
Post a Comment