
Is it weird that I've been in the mood to - and have actually started - my spring cleaning? I don't know what it is, but every year after I put away the Christmas stuff and look around at my naked house, it inspires me to deep clean, organize and get rid of stuff we don't need/love/use anymore (isn't there always something?). The way I like to spring clean takes a bit of time, and I like to have it done BEFORE spring actually gets here. That way I can actually enjoy spring and start to focus on outdoor projects. So...my goal is to take 2 or 3 rooms a week and deep clean - top to bottom, inside and out. You know, do the cleaning that no one else may even notice but I know it's done so it makes me feel good. I have a checklist on the computer for each room, and I check it off as I go. So I did Kiera and Makenna's room (it took me over 3 hours!) and the downstairs family room (that was only a little over an hour) and it just feels good. (P.S. Kasidee is such a good little helper when her sisters are at school!)









No comments:
Post a Comment