Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Long Weekend

Since the girls went back to school after the Christmas break, I've been looking forward to this long weekend with no school. It's been relaxing and fun - we had a cousin's birthday party, we went to Bountiful High's production of "Cinderella," we visited with Grandma Johnson in the care center, and the girls played with each other and with friends. Kiera has a friend in her class that she's been wanting to invite over for quite awhile and she finally was able to come and play. This girl is Oriental, and Kiera said she moved to Utah from a place very, very far away. "China?" I guessed. "Japan? Korea?" Kiera answered, "No.... She moved here ALL the way from West Virginia!"

Yesterday Quentin also had the day off, so we took the girls to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. We haven't been since Kasidee was born, and they all had a lot of fun. Even after 3 hours, it was hard to tear them away!


KIERA PLAYED A REAL CHESS GAME WITH A BOY A LITTLE YOUNGER THAN HER. I THINK THEIR DADS HAD FUN TEACHING THEM....






1 comment:

The Stansbury Stephens said...

That looks like a fun time. I'll have to make a point of going there. I've meaning to for years and it's just never happened.