Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mom's Bathroom

I'm hoping my mom won't get mad at this post.... :) But while she was on vacation for a couple of weeks, we snuck into her house and painted her bathroom. Surprise! We painted, put up beadboard, and installed a new light fixture as well as new light switches/plates and outlets/plates. We still need to put up a new medicene cabinet to cover the old one and put up the new towel holders. Eventually we'd love to put in a new countertop and a tile floor. But we just love Mom so much! She has brought so much sunshine to so many people's lives! (P.S. Sorry the pics don't really show much. But maybe you can sort of get an idea of how it looks!)

BEFORE . . .



AFTER . . .

2 comments:

la-dawn@juno.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
la-dawn@juno.com said...

Kel and Q, thank you so much for the beautiful surprise!!!
I love, love, love it!!!
This gives me a good excuse for new towels, shower curtain, etc!!
It was the most wonderful gift. Now if I could figure out who made my yard look so nice!!! Please tell me??? I love you so!!!
PS...I'm leaving town more often!