Okay, maybe you all are sick of hearing the cute things my kids say. But I just can't get enough of it, and I am trying to be good about writing them down because I know I'd forget otherwise. So...here's some more:
The other day Makenna asked where milk comes from. I told her it comes from a cow. Kasidee said, "A cow's tummy or a cow's bum?" I laughed and said, "Well, its tummy of course." Kiera piped up and said, "Or there's another word for it that's not very nice." I asked her what word she was thinking of and she said she couldn't even say it because it was so bad - she had overheard some boys on the playground saying it. Mortified, I thought of all the words her sweet little ears could have heard. I asked her if she could tell me what it started with. She shook her head. Prying a little more I said, "Does it start with a B? An N?" She finally told me it started with a G. Confused, I looked at Makenna. She blurted out "Gut!" And Kiera nodded in embarrassment. Apparently that's a pretty bad word!
Today Makenna either coughed or sneezed on Kasidee by accident. With a disgusted look, Kasidee said, "Ewww! Makenna bless-you'd all over me!" :)
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
You are a great Mom on recording what they say! They are so funny and cute!
Post a Comment