To be honest, once we started making the room look like a preschool, I was excited but I was a little bit sad - I felt like I was taking away from our beautiful theater room! I tease Quentin, but we all have really enjoyed the theater room. I'm so glad we have it and I'm so proud of Quentin for all the hard work he put into it. He has been a good sport and is supportive of me "taking over" the room for the preschool. Though some have doubted - and even me at times - the room really is suitable for both purposes. It can be a small, intimate, cozy theater room - and it can also work well for a little preschool. It may be small, but it's a good thing the kids are small too! It works just right. And when preschool is over for the day, we can still bring in some chairs or a loveseat and watch a flick! And if we're having more than just our family over to watch a movie, it's easy to fold up the tables, stack the chairs, and turn the toy shelf to the side for more room. Voila!
It was hard to get a good picture of the whole room, but check out some pics. Oh, and our supply closet is in the kitchen next to the preschool room. Accessible, but it doesn't take space away from the preschool room.


CUTE LITTLE TABLES AND CHAIRS...

BUBBLE GUM CLOCK...

CUBBIES...









4 comments:
Very Cute! If Nate were old enough ... and if we still lived down the street ... I'd definitely send him to your school! ;)
Way cute room! Great work! Where did you get the bubblegum clock? SOOO cute!
Such a cute preschool room! It turned out wonderful! Where did you get that bubblegum clock? The kids saw that and now want one! (don't tell them, but I do too!) It was fun talking to you for a few min the other day!
Hi Everyone,
The bubble gum clock has been the hit of the preschool room! One of my students brought in her older sister just to see it! Anyway, the clock was my preschool partner's - she got it for her wedding, but it was filled with pasta. We dumped it out and filled it with $9 worth of bubble gum balls! Cute, huh?!
Post a Comment