I know my kids would be horribly embarrassed if they knew I posted the cute things they say on my blog for friends and family to read.... But oh well. Their time to embarrass me will come soon enough (when they're teenagers...?)
Last Thursday, Kasidee kept asking me if I was going to go to Lego. I couldn’t figure out what she was talking about until I got my yoga clothes on and grabbed my mat to go to my new yoga class. Then she said, “Are you going to your Lego class now?” How cute!
Makenna has been sick today. She told me her tummy felt "all circley," and when she had diarrhea and got a little bit in her panties, I could tell she was embarrassed. She said, "I'm so sorry Mommy - it's just hard to keep track of it all." Poor thing!
Quentin gave Makenna a blessing this afternoon, and I overheard Kiera telling our neighbor that she and Daddy gave Makenna a blessing. I said, "You mean Daddy gave her a blessing?" And she said, "Well, yeah - Daddies can give blessings, but girls can't. Why not?" I began explaining how the priesthood is given to males to help serve others, but females are blessed with other gifts. Kiera was quiet for a minute then said, "You mean like girls can clean the house while the boys play video games? Kind of like Uncle Corbin and Daddy sometimes?" Hmmmm....
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
One day they will love to know the cute things they said!
Post a Comment