Monday, May 31, 2010

I Love My Bike!


I've written before how I love to ride my bike. Today we went bike riding as a family for the first time this season. We all washed our bikes on the lawn then took off - Kiera and Makenna on their bikes and Kasidee in the bike trailer behind Quentin. I always like to follow behind and watch my cute little family from the back. And I love being able to hop on our bikes in our driveway and just go. No matter which direction we start in, I love the flat streets - there's always somewhere new to go, and I love that we don't have to go up or down any huge hills. Our favorite place is "Community Park" on 400 West. Lots of bike trails, and we always stop for a break on the playground. Oh I just love it! I love living here, and I love riding with my cute little family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did a bike ride on the frontage road last week....helped put me into labor. :) I walked it. This is a great place for bike riding. The rest of my family has a bike and now I need to get one. Happy last week of school!!!