Yesterday I got to go with Kiera on her little "community field trip." We walked to the bus stop, caught the UTA bus (they donated a bunch of passes to the school), went to the Centerville Fire Station and the Centerville Post Office. It was a short trip but interesting. I still am fascinated by how the postal system works so efficiently. I think it's pretty cool. And while I've been to several of the local fire departments, this was the first time I'd been to the Centerville Station, so it was neat to meet some of the people that would help us if our cat runs up a tree - if we had a cat, that is.
Anyway, it was a fun morning and I love being able to spend some one-on-one time with my girls, even if it's with a bunch of other giggling kids!
WAITING FOR THE BUS...

CHECKING OUT THE FIRE ENGINE...

TALKING WITH THE POST MASTER...

KIERA AND ASHLEY...









1 comment:
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment