I know you've all been waiting with baited breath to know how the preschool / theater room is coming along....
Sweet Quentin has been working so hard and has taken several days of vacation to work on the space. I think he's been trying to get the room as far done as he can for Kiera's birthday on Friday. She's having her friends over for a movie party and he thought it would be cool to have the theater room and theater equipment set up. Yep, it would be cool. But I'm afraid it's not gonna happen by her birthday.
Quentin finally has all the "behind the scenes" work done. He framed "boxes" to hold the speakers in the wall, did the copper pipes for the future drinking fountain, ran the HDMI lines and monster cable, and put in the insulation. It's now all ready to be buttoned up with sheet rock. The sheet rock has been bought and is patiently waiting to be put up. Soon.
But Quentin has not only been busy with finishing the space, busy with other life things, busy with yard work... Now he has a new calling - executive secretary - so he'll be a little busier than busy!! But it's getting there. I'm so proud of all the work he's done - he's worked so hard! And he's so anxious to get it done! He told some friends last weekend that he was pretty confident that he could sheet rock, mud and tape, paint, and have carpet installed by this Saturday. Um...I think Quentin lives in a different world sometimes! But it WILL get done eventually - and it will be SOOOO nice to be able to enjoy it!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment