But today was kind of fun. My mom dropped by with an "April Fool's Gift," some straws she found that are about 2 feet long! The girls have had a blast with them all day! See??

Then this afternoon while I was putting groceries away and the girls were playing in the playroom, they all ran upstairs yelling, "Makenna lost her tooth!" I knew what was going on and said, "Ha - I gotcha. April Fool's, right?" But guess what - her tooth really did come out! She bit into a cookie and it came right out - she thought her cookie had a seed in it! So...it's Makenna's first "Lost Tooth." I can't believe how big she's getting! And isn't her new smile so cute? (She had to change her clothes before she'd let me take her picture - she said she needed to look different because she had a different smile!)

This evening we were able to get Quentin really good, thanks to Kiera's idea. Quentin has been ordering things for the "Theater Room" and we've been receiving quite a few packages lately. One came today and Kiera had the idea of emptying the box, filling it up with toilet paper and paper towel rolls, then re-taping it. Quentin was totally shocked - and we all laughed for a long time!









2 comments:
Cute! I hate April 1st too. Dumb holiday. Trent told me last night that I didn't find my prank. He won't tell me what he did. I am thinking he is pulling the ole "tell you I pranked you, but I didn't" thing.
Cute new smile, Makenna!!!
What a fun, funny day!!
Post a Comment