Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy #13!


Today is our 13th Anniversary! And SIXTEEN years to the day we met! Wow! I've almost known Quentin longer than I haven't known him!

I am sooooo lucky and blessed to have Quentin in my life. He is genuine, thoughtful, positive, happy, sentimental, wise, hard-working. He is aware of what I need and is so giving. I still find myself amazed at how responsive he is - he'll step in when I need help without me even having to ask. He has made my life and my little world so happy! He is an amazing daddy. The girls just love him to pieces and are so lucky to have such a kind, gentle, fun daddy who would do anything for them.

Here's to having our 13th year be our luckiest one yet!

3 comments:

Aim Aug said...

It's easy to remember your anniversary because I remember mailing my taxes and then going to your reception! Happy Anniversary! Can't imagine you without each other!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

Happy Anniversary! You kept me going so many times when I thought I would just sit and cry. You two are such a great couple, amzing wonderful people. I saw the two of you "make it" through highschool and a mission and knew we would do it too! Look at us now...! Isn't life grand!

la-dawn@juno.com said...

Like I always said, "If you don't marry Quentin, I will adopt him!"
He is one in a billion and you make a perfect couple. You were made for each other! Happy Anniversary...