Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy #2 Birthday Kasidee!

Our sweet Kasidee turned 2 on Sunday! I'm three days late posting about her birthday - I'm not sure if it's a result of us having two kid's birthdays within three days, or if it's due to the "third child syndrome" (just kidding!) It's just been a crazy, fun, busy time and I'm just getting around to posting.

Kasidee was so proud to turn 2. Every time someone would ask her how old she is, she would hold up all of her fingers in strange formations and say, "Who!" Since her birthday was on a Sunday and she's too young for a "Friend Party" like her sisters, we had a (sort of) quiet celebration with family. A few family members who didn't come to Makenna's birthday party on Friday also got to celebrate Makenna's birthday Sunday too. It was a "2-fer!" Cake, ice cream, and loads of presents.

We're just so grateful for our little Kasidee. She is simply amazing. Sweet, smart, beautiful. Perfect!








1 comment:

Aim Aug said...

Hello Cupcake! You must be a fan too! Happy birthday Kasidee! How can you guys be two already?