Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Love My Dishwasher!!


Okay, so I've always had a dishwasher. In my parents' house, in our first house, even in our first apartment. So maybe I've been spoiled, but I don't think I've ever realized how much I love my dishwasher until about 2 weeks ago when our dishwasher just stopped working. It sounded weird and didn't spray water. Since Quentin had a billion other things to do, he couldn't check it out till last Saturday. I'm always amazed at what Quentin can do - even if he's never fixed something before, he can usually figure it out. But after over 5 hours of trying, he gave up and he agreed to call in the Big Guys to fix it.

The repairman came this morning, and 15 minutes and $69 later, we have our dishwasher back! I can't tell you how excited I am!!! I used to grumble a bit about having to unload or load the dishwasher, but I can tell you I will never complain about those silly things again. It sure beats having to hand wash dishes for 5 people at least 3 times a day. I can't tell you how I dreaded that chore - it took forever! But now I have my beloved dishwasher back and I am rejoicing!!

No comments: