With the fabulous fall-like weather yesterday, it got us in the mood for an outdoor activity. We've been wanting to work on Centerville City's "Take a Hike" incentive program, so we picked one of the five hikes and went for it. We chose Ford Canyon, which is just up the street from our house. The girls really enjoyed it, but once the path got pretty narrow and next to a big drop-off, we turned around and tried another hike - by the Centerville waterfall. The place where Quentin took me to ask me to junior prom (I think), and the place where we took Kiera when she was about Kasidee's age to celebrate our wedding anniversary. The girls loved it, and it just made me even more excited for the great weather ahead - perfect for the things our family enjoys doing most: hikes, bike rides, picnics, walks.... Ahhhhh....



4 comments:
VERY cute pictures!
What a fun day!!!!
What?! I've lived here a year and NOT known about that gorgeous waterfall right in town? You'll have to tell me how to get there sometime.
your girls are all so cute! i'm amazed that they each look so different from each other.
I want to do this. I need to find out all the nooks and crannies of this town!! very cute.
Post a Comment