Quentin had last Thursday and Friday off. Even though Kiera had school, we tried to make the most of his time off. On Thursday he took Makenna for a 2 1/2 hour ride on the 4-Wheeler. They packed a picnic and enjoyed their one-on-one time. Makenna loved being on the 4-Wheeler. When Kiera heard what they did while she was at school, she felt a little sad so Quentin took her on Saturday. It's so nice, because the trail that leads to the Centerville foothills is just 2 streets away from our house. And from there, you can go to the "B" in Bountiful, or go north into Farmington Canyon. Quentin (and the girls!) love riding!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
THAT'S AWESOME. I know you posted a while back about getting your 4 wheeler. We would love a 4 wheeler and hope to get one eventually...or two. So where is this street to get to the foothills? I need to learn about all the fun stuff around here.
1 comment:
THAT'S AWESOME. I know you posted a while back about getting your 4 wheeler. We would love a 4 wheeler and hope to get one eventually...or two.
So where is this street to get to the foothills? I need to learn about all the fun stuff around here.
Post a Comment