Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sleepover!

Last night the girls had their very first "friend sleepover" with their best friends Chloe and Sophie. Kiera's been wanting a sleepover for months but I wasn't sure she was quite old enough yet and frankly I pretty much knew we'd get a phone call in the middle of the night to pick her up (which would be okay). However, the moms talked about making the sleepover idea a reality and for a week the girls giggled at the very thought. Plans weren't "official," but we decided quickly that it would be okay and Chloe and Sophie ended up coming to our house for the night. It was crazy, it was loud, but it was oh, so fun. I couldn't believe how excited the girls were. They goofed around, played Wii Bowling, watched a Strawberry Shortcake video and ate popcorn, made huts, had a pillow fight, read books, brushed teeth and said prayers together and then - lights out. But I didn't hear the giggling stop till nearly 11:30 (sorry, Chloe & Sophie's mom!) Sophie and Kiera slept in Kiera's bed, and Chloe chose to sleep next to the bed on the floor in her sleeping bag. As soon as Makenna got tired, she ditched her sleeping bag and crawled in bed with me (Quentin was over at his brother's house). So all was well and we all got some good sleep till 7:45 when I awoke to lots of giggling. We had waffles for breakfast, played a little, then got things ready to take Chloe and Sophie home. What fun, and what good memories we're making!

ALL 5 GIRLS LOVE TO PLAY TOGETHER!


BRUSHING AND FLOSSING...


PILLOW FIGHT! (No, those aren't feathers flying around - just spots on my camera!)


SECRET HUDDLE


NIGHT NIGHT!

2 comments:

Candi said...

How fun to see pictures from it! Sophie and I got a kick out of the one of them sleeping. I'm glad you documented some actual "sleep." Do you mind if I put a link to this post on my blog? Thanks for having them over -- we'll get you back in a few weeks.

Chloe Nicholls said...
This comment has been removed by the author.