
Okay, I realize I'm a little behind the times, but oh my gosh - I just tried the Magic Eraser for the first time. I got the inspiration from Makenna's preschool teacher. I was admiring the pristine preschool tables - no signs of paint, ink, markers, crayons, etc. and the teacher smiled and said, "Magic Eraser!" I had given up hope of "restoring" our old wood table that Kasidee drew all over with a pen. Granted, it's an 11-year-old table that isn't in the best shape anyway, but we still use it (it's got our fish tank on it) and it looks horrible with pen ALL over it. But I picked up a Magic Eraser at Walmart, came home and tried it, and wah-lah (or is it viola?) it magically came off - all of it! I am in awe. How does it do that?? Crazy stuff. Now if only I could find something that would take Kasidee's artwork off of our couch!!









2 comments:
You've never used it before? Crazy! That little thing is great - takes off practically everything. It would be great if they made a version for fabric!
So here's my story I told you about: I had a little alone time with Chloe on Friday, so we went to the playground at the school. We were just hanging out, and all of a sudden she says something about the Magic Eraser and how awesome it is. I had just read your blog, so I was like "have you been reading Kellie's blog?" Then she told me about how you let them help. I told her it's the same as the Magic Eraser I use, but she seemed more impressed with yours. A couple days later Sophie came up with the same story -- had to tell me all about how neat the Magic Eraser is. I don't know what you did special, but it sure impressed my kids!
Post a Comment