Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Hey Blue Eyes




When Ben & Jen sent Kasidee this cute dress when she was just a newborn, I thought it would be forever till she would be able to fit in it (it's a 12-month size). Well, we tried it on for church Sunday - so cute!! And I love how the denim brings out the blue in her pretty eyes!

2 comments:

The Stansbury Stephens said...

What a little cutie. I just love Kasidee. She's got such a sweet little personality. Maybe it's just me, but I was noticing how each of our kids have similarities. Marina and Kiera have similar facial features, Roman and Makenna got the dimples, and Kasidee and Isaac have blue eyes. Weird!

Me - Jen said...

WOW what a cute dress!!! It is only cute because of the cute child that occupies it!! She really does have gorgeous blue eyes!!