



(DON'T YA LOVE HOW FIRST-GRADERS LOVE TO HOLD HANDS WITH THEIR FRIENDS? SO CUTE!)

Thanks to Granny for watching Makenna (AND taking her to preschool) and Kasidee for 5 hours today so I could go with Kiera on her first-grade field trip! We boarded the big yellow school busses and went to the Repertory Dance Theater and watched a dance show then went on a tour at the State Capitol. Both were very interesting and fun, but Kiera liked eating lunch at the park the best!









1 comment:
I LOVE the State Capitol. You'll have to tell Kiera that Aunt Nikki used to work there. It's one of my favorite places and it was most definitely my favorite job. I hope you had the opportunity to use the main level bathroom too :) What a fun day. You've reminded me that I need to take my own little field trip there very soon.
Post a Comment