
THE KIDS (ISAAC AND SARAH DIDN'T MAKE IT INTO THE PICTURE)

KASIDEE ENJOYING HER FIRST LICORICE
HOW KASIDEE ENJOYED THE FIREWORKS
Happy Fourth of July!! Last night we celebrated by going to North Salt Lake's annual fireworks show on the Eagleword Golf Course. It's a tradition for us to do this every year. I've been trying to think when this started, and I think we've gone every year since the summer before Quentin's mission (1994). Quentin and I used to go with my parents and join maybe 200 other people. Now the crowd numbers thousands and our group has gotten bigger too - Barbara, Dallin, Ben, Shlenae, Corbin, Nikki, Marina, Roman, Isaac, Eric, Mischelle, Spencer, Jordyn, Becky, Alan, Sarah, Brian, Kathleen and Megan (Nikki's sister-in-law). Mom opted to stay home this year since she can watch the fireworks from her front porch (lucky!). We took her a sandwich before the show and visited for a little while. Today the 5 of us are going for a long bike ride around our neighborhood, then we'll visit Mom and Grandma for awhile, then we might splash around in our little pool. Enjoy the day!









2 comments:
I'm so glad you got some pics of the kids. It's amazing to me how much Marina and Kiera look alike, and yet they don't. That's cousins for you. Kiera sure knows how to pose for the camera though. Wonder why?? We had fun and I'm so glad we keep up this tradition. I love too that our group is expanding. So much FUN!!
Looks like a good crowd and some fun. You have been busy this weekend. Glad you had fun and eveyrone was safe.
Post a Comment