This morning the clogging class that Kiera and Makenna have been taking since January culminated in a performance on a stage as well as on a float in the Farmington Festival Days parade! The girls were thrilled! I was surprised that shy little Makenna (who would hide her face during practices) just beamed and smiled while she clogged during the performance. Later when Quentin asked her if she liked being on stage, she said, "Oh, it was SOOOO fun!"
I love it! They were so cute! I loved it when the teacher gave each girl a bandana.... Makenna kept asking, "Where is my banana, but NOT the kind you eat!" It was a fun, perfect summer day! Thanks for the entertainment, girls!
1 comment:
I love it! They were so cute!
I loved it when the teacher gave each girl a bandana....
Makenna kept asking, "Where is my banana, but NOT the kind you eat!"
It was a fun, perfect summer day!
Thanks for the entertainment, girls!
Post a Comment