
More celebrating today - and 2 blog posts in one day! This evening a group of my friends from high school had our annual "get together": Kristin, Amanda, Sara and me with our hubbies and 12 (almost 13) kids. I guess all the barbecue-ing, swimming in the awesome "pirate pool," and girls chasing boys with swim noodles wore my girls out. We got home and made mac & cheese (my girls don't eat much when there are funner things to do!) - and as I was cleaning up the kitchen, I glanced over and noticed that Kiera had fallen asleep on the barstools (and maybe you can see Makenna's legs as she was laying on the kitchen floor, staring at the ceiling). Poor girls - at least they had fun (Kiera kept talking about how much she misses her "new" friend Maren) and they'll sleep really good tonight!









1 comment:
It looks like you had a fantastic
4th of July. It is so fun to read your blog and see how your kids are doing.
Post a Comment