Monday, April 7, 2008

New Things

Just checking in. I changed my blog template and a few people have had trouble viewing it. Can I get a "roll call" of people to see who is having trouble seeing it? Also, something else that is new - check out my "GoodReads" link on the right-hand side. I saw this on my friend Katie's blog and was intrigued. You can list the books you've read, give reviews, read other reviews, recommend books, etc. It's so fun! Check it out, and you can start your own "bookshelf" too!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can see your template. It's really cute! You're on Goodreads now huh? I'll have to add you as a friend. It's fun isn't it?

The Colby's said...

I can see it!!! And I LIKE it!!!!

la-dawn@juno.com said...

I love it!!! You "girls" are so creative with your blogs....I look forward every day to checking them out!!!