I made lasagna for dinner. And foccacia. And my girls won't touch either one of them. Well, Makenna will agree that it's gross in front of Kiera but then will want to try some later. Anyway, everytime I make lasagna, I roll up the leftover noodle strips into little "flowers." The girls love to dip them in dressing, pasta sauce, and Makenna has even suggested ice cream. Tonight, Kiera wanted to pretend she had her own cooking show and had me video her making the little flower roll-ups, but she she called them "Golden Baheetos." Yummy, eh?
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Golden Baheetos
I made lasagna for dinner. And foccacia. And my girls won't touch either one of them. Well, Makenna will agree that it's gross in front of Kiera but then will want to try some later. Anyway, everytime I make lasagna, I roll up the leftover noodle strips into little "flowers." The girls love to dip them in dressing, pasta sauce, and Makenna has even suggested ice cream. Tonight, Kiera wanted to pretend she had her own cooking show and had me video her making the little flower roll-ups, but she she called them "Golden Baheetos." Yummy, eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment