I think Kasidee spent the first six months of her life with her cute little mouth open (except for eating, of course). But the last couple of months, she's been sporting what I call the "bug look." She clenches her teeth, which makes her little cheeks poke out. She looks like a cute little bug! I've tried to capture this look on camera - but every time I get the camera out, she erases her bug look. But I was able to get it today. Please excuse the crazy hair (it seemed to get long almost overnight!). Her look is even cuter in "real life," and it's like her cheeks are asking to be kissed!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Bug Look
I think Kasidee spent the first six months of her life with her cute little mouth open (except for eating, of course). But the last couple of months, she's been sporting what I call the "bug look." She clenches her teeth, which makes her little cheeks poke out. She looks like a cute little bug! I've tried to capture this look on camera - but every time I get the camera out, she erases her bug look. But I was able to get it today. Please excuse the crazy hair (it seemed to get long almost overnight!). Her look is even cuter in "real life," and it's like her cheeks are asking to be kissed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
I can't believe how fast she is growing. Those are some cute cheeks. I like the flower idea for lasagna. I am sure it was delicious. Did anyone even try it? I am sure it was delicious.
Jordyn does that, too! A few times I have checked to she what she had in her mouth, only to find it empty.....it was just her chubby cheeks! I have to agree, that is a hard face to catch with the camera....Kudos!!
I volunteer to kiss them....
buggy or NOT!
Post a Comment