Friday, April 11, 2008

A New Love


I have a new love. Kohls. Why? Let me count the ways. Maybe it's because there is a brand-new one within a couple miles of my house. Or maybe it's because I got a free $10 gift card for their grand opening and felt like I had a license to shop. Or perhaps it was because I was able to browse and try on things for a whole leisurely hour (although I had all 3 girls in tow, they were quiet, stayed right by me and were amazingly patient). But I think I know the real reason I love Kohls. Because I was able to find cute clothes that FIT and were a good price! I even found a much-needed new swimsuit (I HATE to try on/buy swimming suits), and it didn't even hurt! :0) Now, nothing will ever compare to my favorite store - Target - but I am just so excited about Kohls!

3 comments:

Me - Jen said...

Wow you tried on clothing with three children, you are my hero!

la-dawn@juno.com said...

I can't wait to get up there and use my FREE $10 certificate!
I'm glad we are getting some of our favorite stores closer to home instead of driving to Layton!!!

Jolene said...

Why is everyone getting a free $10 gift card and I'm not??? Kohls is also one of my favorite stores. Now that it is a mile from my house, I think I'm going to be in big trouble on my spending (oh well, at least I'll be well dress).

Jolene