
The girls were still awake when we heard the news about President Hinckley last night. We were all shocked and saddened but didn't say much. I wasn't quite sure if the girls really knew what happened, and I was trying to think of a way to explain it to them. (Kiera has been freaked out about the whole death thing for quite awhile). Anyway, a few minutes after we heard, I glanced over at Kiera and she had tears welling up in her eyes. Just then, Makenna started singing, "Follow the Prophet." Wow. When it was time to get ready for bed, I found Kiera at the table, with her head bent over a piece of paper, intently coloring. This is what she drew - a picture of her with "Godin B Heckley."
3 comments:
I can't comment yet...
Must get a box of tissues....Granny
Wow that is a cool story. Your girls are awesome you are doing something right!!
We will all miss him!
Post a Comment