- Kasidee got one of those long stick suckers from a birthday party she went to. For weeks, Kiera asked her if she was going to eat it. Kasidee decided she could share with Kiera so she told Kiera she could lick the top half and Kasidee would lick the bottom half. Kasidee explained to me, "Even though we're sisters we don't want to lick each other's licks."
- It was particularly hard for Kasidee to wake up for church one morning after a late night. I kept going into her room and trying to rouse her. At one point, I saw her stretching and said, "Oh, are you finally ready to get up?" She said, "I just need to get my eyes ready."
- For Father's Day, my mom gave Quentin a foam mat that we can use for camping. It's in 6 pieces and goes together somewhat like a puzzle. Kasidee remarked, "Hey, we could make a box out of that instead and you could put me in it!" I exclaimed, "What a great idea!" Then she jokingly grumbled and said, "I should've not've said that!"
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Funnies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment