Saturday, November 3, 2012

Funnies

It seems like I am constantly posting funny things my kids say, but they just don't stop cracking me up - and I want to make sure I write these things down before I forget.

Anyway, Makenna has been saying the funniest things lately. Here's a few from the last couple of weeks:

* One day Makenna told me about her substitute teacher. She said, "She has traveled everywhere in the world.... Well, except for the Ice Age."

* Makenna asked me why I don't like to sew. I told her that I learned how to sew in Home Ec and in 4-H and did a lot of sewing as a young teenager. But now that I'm older I just don't have any interest in it, and it just drives me nuts. She said, "Do you have anger issues with string?"

* Makenna's BFF Sophia (who is just about 2 months younger than Makenna) got baptized today and we were excited to be there. As we got into the car to go home, Makenna very seriously and thoughtfully said, "I just can't believe how fast Sophia is growing up."

No comments: