Sunday, October 28, 2012

Misc.

I love, love, love Kiera's teacher. She was "Teacher of the Year" last year and I can see why. This teacher does a lot of plays/skits that help the kids learn - and makes it exciting to learn. Anyway, this week the class did a play about Magellan and other early explorers. They wore costumes, had a cute set they designed, sang songs, and each had parts. Awesome!


The other day it snowed for the first time this season, but it didn't stick for very long. But the next day we woke up to lots of frost. I was mesmerized by how beautiful it was - every single blade of grass covered in shimmery crystals. So of course I had to get a picture - and I didn't mind laying on my stomach in the driveway as cars drove by so I could get some neat shots!




No comments: