I've been saving up some funnies for awhile....
* Makenna and her cousin Jason were teasing each other. Makenna smelled Jason's feet and said with a smile, "Mmmm...smells like...sweetness!"
* Jason was tickling Kasidee. He asked her, "Did I find your ticklish spot yet?" Kasidee stopped laughing and very seriously said, "Can't you hear me laughing?"
* Makenna said about 21-year-old Jason, "Jason's not like a normal boy. He's much nicer."
* Kasidee exclaimed, "Mommy, I think my hiccups got away!"
* We were at a restaurant where a sign near the exit read "Do not remove food from the premises." Makenna read the sign out loud to me and then scrunched up her nose and said, "What does 'the premises' mean? 'The cup?' 'The plate?' I don't get it."
* One time Makenna said, "Oh, I would love to!...I just don't want to." (I would love to be that honest sometimes!)
* For some reason we can't yet figure out, Makenna just does not like singing in church. We've tried all sorts of things to motivate her to join us in singing. The best she will do? Point to the words and hum. That's Makenna.
Saturday, August 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment