The other day the girls and I were talking about unusual first names. I mentioned that one of our neighbors is named "Guy." They thought that was funny. A few days later, Makenna came up to me and said seriously, "Mommy, did you know that there is a guy named 'Man?'"
Makenna had a note for one of her friends from school and wanted to deliver it to her. But I didn't know where she lived and her address was not in the phone book. I told Makenna I didn't know where her friend lived. She said, "Oh I do! It's up."
Makenna is so cute with her words and I chuckle at some of the things she says. A couple of words she has invented are "Preshul" (precious/special) and "Perfectest" (I guess that's even better than perfect!)
Monday, June 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment