So...I'm taking a photography class. Just one of the community classes, and it's only 2 hours a week for 6 weeks. But after just 2 classes, I am finding it's a little addictive. I am remembering a few things from my high school photography class (but that was with film and 35mm cameras), yet it is pushing me to learn. And it really helps that I get to attend with my good friend - someone that I can turn to and say, "Huh? Explain that to me!"
Anyway, each week we're supposed submit 1 or 2 photos demonstrating the concept(s) we learned the week before. All last week I was stumped about what to take a picture of. Then on Thursday afternoon when one of my preschoolers walked in the door and I saw her outfit, I knew I had a great picture. So when we had our playtime outside, I asked this little girl if I could take her picture - and I love how it turned out. Not only is this picture about this particular little girl (which shows her sweet, playful personality) but it's also about all girls, and the balance between playfulness/rough-and-tumble and frilly beauty....









1 comment:
It's a perfect picture!!! You did awesome! Now we just need to get this weeks done...it's only Tuesday :)
Post a Comment