Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring Break Recap

We had hoped to take the week of Spring Break and go somewhere fun, but Quentin was only able to get one day off. At first I was bummed, but then I realized that it worked out for the best. We have been so busy the last few months, so it was really nice to be able to just stay at home. We planned a few fun activities for each day, so we had something to look forward to. Getting back in the routine this week has been good (I've been more productive) but I miss our time off - it sure makes me look forward to summer! So here's a quick recap of our Spring Break week in a few words and pictures:

* Checked out City Creek Center (rode Trax, went to the Salt Lake library, and ended up at Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner.)
* Met Mom and Grandma for lunch
* Kiera had 2 "late nights" with 2 different friends
* Makenna's friend had a water balloon party
* Finished Easter dress shopping for the girls (Kohl's makes it so easy! With sales, coupons, and Kohl's cash, I bought 3 girls dresses - retailing $128 - for 36 bucks. Wahoo!)
* Met our "old friends" that moved away for lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. Then we ended up seeing their new house and playing at the park for awhile. Good food, good friends, good times - what could be better?
* Took the girls ice skating and then for pizza
* Played with friends, did a little yard work, watched movies. Ahhhh....

On Trax:


At the Disney Store at City Creek Center:


Sophie and Kiera


Ice skating!



No comments: