Monday, April 23, 2012

#15!

On April 15, Q and I celebrated our 15-year wedding anniversary (and 18 years to the day we first met!) Isn't that crazy?! Time just goes so fast - it feels like just a few years ago that we got married, but it also feels like we've known each other our whole lives!

Since our anniversary was on a Sunday this year, we decided to have a "Celebration Weekend" with our little family. We went up to Park City on Friday night and stayed overnight in a 2-bedroom suite. Sooo nice! We went out to dinner, swam in the pool and hot tub, watched HGTV, and slept in late. Saturday we had breakfast, swam some more, then shopped at the Outlet Stores and Park City's Main Street. We took our time coming home via Midway and "off-roaded" it a little in search of some cabins. (A dream of ours, someday...)

Sunday was church and then my grandma's birthday party (more on that later.) It was a busy day but we still carved out some time for us. Quentin made a slideshow of some of our old pictures - it made me cry to see how much time has gone by! But I feel so blessed to love this wonderful man I'm with, even more than when we first got married! And our girls thought the slideshow was great too! I gave Quentin a "yourmemorylane.com" picture - you can tell this company in Georgia your "love story" and they will make a handmade art print of special moments and times. I seriously have the best husband EVER! He has blessed my life more than he will ever realize!

April 15, 1997


April 15, 2012


2 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Doug and Amanda Bailey said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are such an amazing couple!