Today was preschool graduation! I was so very proud of sweet Kasidee (she was so excited!) and all of the preschool kids. And I have to admit that I was proud of Jill (my preschool partner) and me too! We started months ago to prepare for this event, and everything ended up going so smoothly. There had been sleepless nights thinking about the details and worrying that something would go wrong. There were lots of hours spent teaching songs, preparing the program, buying supplies, making caps and diplomas.... Whew. But once everything was done and we were in the moment, I kind of got teary-eyed. I have grown to love these kids - it's such a fun age - and have enjoyed seeing them learn and grow and develop. I feel honored that I was able to be one of their first teachers in a lifetime of learning!
So...now I'm ready for a little break during summer, but I'm looking forward to a new class in the fall!
CUTE KASIDEE

WAITING FOR ALL THE KIDS TO ARRIVE

KASIDEE'S PART

THE KIDS WATCHING THE SLIDESHOW THAT QUENTIN AND HIS BROTHER CORBIN FINISHED AT ABOUT 3:00 IN THE MORNING!!

QUENTIN SURPRISED ME WITH FLOWERS!
No comments:
Post a Comment