Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

It's almost the very last day of May and this is what we woke up to:


Crazy weather. It's been more rainy and cold these past couple of months than I remember it ever being. Not that I'm really complaining. Those of you who know me well know that I love rainy days - they're cozy, "comfort" days. But I think I'm ready for some nice weather now.

Yesterday we visited our 2 grandpa's graves and today we had planned on going on a nice, long bike ride and doing a geocache. Too cold. We'll have to figure something else out. Later Mom and Grandma will come over for a "pretend barbecue" (since we don't do meat) so that will be something to look forward to! Roasted veggies, baked beans, corn on the cob, rolls, watermelon, macaroni salad, potato salad, chips...Yum!

Happy Memorial Day!

No comments: