For over a month, Kiera has been asking for bangs. I know it's not a big deal, but I was very hesitant. I wondered if she only wanted them because one of her friends at school just got them. And I worried that she would get them and end up hating them. And well, to be honest, I like how Kiera looks just the way she is and I didn't want her cute face covered up with bangs. But I began to look at this as a learning opportunity - for her and for me. So...we agreed to let her get them, but she had to pay for half. We made an appointment with her friend's mom who has a salon in her home and Kiera began counting down the days. Today was the day!
Here's Cute Kiera before:

And here's Cute Kiera after:

She's very happy with her haircut - but it's going to be a long weekend until she can show her friends at school!
3 comments:
I like the bangs! She looks adorable!
Kiera, you would look beautiful no matter how you wore your hair, but I love the new bangs!!
Very cute! Kay got sweepy bangs when we had her hair fixed after she cute it...twice. I hate them. They don't look cute, stay put, work, on a three year old.
Post a Comment