For reasons I just can't figure out, Makenna has a hard time with friends. When someone wants to play with her and be her friend, she doesn't want to. But then she laments about others who don't play with her, or who already have a different friend over when she calls. She says she doesn't have any friends, but I spy on her at school and she has tons of friends that like to be with her. Go figure.
Anyway, lately she and a cute girl in her class have become quite good friends and they play often. Makenna was telling me how nice this girl is. She said, "It's like if she was a human, which she is, and I was a caterpillar - well, she just takes good care of me."
Aren't those the best kind of friends?
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
I'm glad she made a really good friend! We all need those!
Post a Comment