Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Sign



Did I mention that someone stole the cute little preschool sign we had printed and had on my front lawn? Yep, our $60 sign lasted about 4 months. Not bad, but we had justified the 60 bucks by thinking our sign would last a few years. Erg. I'm still upset about it. But I've also noticed a few other neighborhood preschool signs have disappeared lately as well. Erg again.

Anyway, with just over 2 months until preschool starts and only a couple of openings left, we decided to do a last-ditch effort and make another sign (this one was handmade and only cost $15 and a couple of hours to make). I'll be sure to pull this one in every night! If I can fill my last 2 openings and my partner can fill her last opening, we'll be set. If not, we're still thrilled with the response we've gotten and are looking forward to our first year of preschool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm sorry. i know i've asked this before.
But....what days are the 3 year old class and how much is it?

Stephens Family said...

Hi Tawnie,
The 3 year old class will be held Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 9:30 till 12:00. It's $60 a month with a $30 registration fee due at sign-up. My preschool partner Jill will be teaching that class and has only one opening left. Let me know if you have any other questions....