Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Parties

Don't ya just love how each holiday has celebrations lasting the whole week? Yep, the kids get all sugared up for days prior to the actual holiday! Anyway, today was Kiera and Makenna's class Valentine parties. I had volunteered to help with both - I was in charge of a craft for Makenna's kindergarten party and just had to help with the "cookie making station" in Kiera's class party. After Kiera's party, she begged me to stay for lunch. So Makenna, Kasidee and I ran home, made a quick sack lunch and joined her for lunch and recess. These are the days we'll remember!

MAKENNA'S CUTE LITTLE VALENTINE CREATURE!


KASIDEE THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT THE STICKERS WERE FOR...


MAKING COOKIE'S IN KIERA'S CLASS...


ONE KID'S COOKIE - YES THERE'S A COOKIE UNDER THERE. I GOT A KICK OUT OF WATCHING HER EAT IT!!


KIERA'S WHOLE CLASS


RECESS...

No comments: