

Yep, 'tis that time of year for lots of pretty, fluttery leaves that crunch beneath your feet as you enjoy walks in the crisp air. 'Tis also that time of year for raking up all those little buggers! Quentin spent nearly two hours last Saturday, mowing and sucking up all the leaves - it looked like our lawn had been vacuumed. But by today, not even a week later, it looked like we hadn't done anything! The girls and I got to work this afternoon and spent over two hours raking and bagging - oh, and throwing and jumping! They were (for once) happy to work! I guess now it can snow!









2 comments:
Yeah, that's one thing we don't miss about our old house -- all the leaves!
I just got all my leaves bagged this afternoon--and now it is windy and blowing more down!! Ugh!!
Post a Comment