(P.S. I'm not sure if you noticed, but in the 3 Halloween postings I've done, Makenna has been wearing a different costume in each. About a month ago, she found a green M&M costume, fell in love with it, and begged for me to buy it. She thought it was cool that it had "M for Makenna" on it. She wore it that whole day and even slept with it for several nights. But when it got closer to Halloween, she decided she wanted to wear Kiera's old ladybug costume. Then for the next event she chose an old princess costume from our dress-up box. Finally on Halloween night she decided to pic the M&M costume! Silly Makenna - she has a mind of her own!)
(P.P.S. Oh, and poor Kasidee suffers from the Third Child Syndrome. While Kiera and Makenna chose new costumes for this year, I figured we have enough leftover costumes from previous years that Kasidee could choose from. Oh well - at least they're new to her!!)













3 comments:
So cute! They look darling with their costumes. Love the green m&m...and the girl in it! :) I love all your girls!
I also love the pumpkin bags :)
They look great! Hope you had a "sweet" Halloween!
Post a Comment