Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving! I just love Thanksgiving - I love the craziness of preparing tons of food and "entertaining" loved ones. I love mashed potatoes (with corn in it!), yams, succotash, wild rice, pumpkin bread and cranberry sauce. Yum. I'm eating some leftovers as I type! I love watching Planes, Trains and Automobiles (edited version). And I especially love this time to pause and reflect on how blessed we are and all of the things Heavenly Father has given us. President Hinckley said, "Gratitude is the very essence of worship." I'm so grateful for my family, my home, Quentin's job, this beautiful world, the opportunities we have, the gospel, and my life! I try to seek the "little blessings" in my life each day - by living with awareness and enjoying each moment! Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

la-dawn@juno.com said...

The day couldn't have been more perfect!
It was a wonderful day...Thank you all for everything!
The #1 blessing I have is my family.